Wednesday, December 24, 2008

My Long Hairs

It happened one fine eve, with me, Satvik and AmolB sitting in Symphony, Pune sipping beer and discussing AmolB's life in Singapore. Talking about so many interesting aspects of life, and AmolB's new look, we happen to bet that from that day, whoever of the 3 of us, has his hair cut done first, is going to treat others the next time we meet. This was sometimes in Feb-Mar 2006.

For me it was already around 2 months, that I had not had a hair cut. So I began calculating how much would be the combined cost of hair cuts if I keep doing it over the next few months on a regular basis Vs how much would be the bill for the treat. Baniye jo thehre - hisaab to chalta rahega na. Well, who cares for the cost; I am living my life for the adventure of it, so let me take the risk of people criticising me. Its always fun to do weird things.

So, I did not cut my hairs for the next 6 months until Oct 2006 first week. Meanwhile, whenever myself, Nalin, Anand, Anjali, Komaljee, Amu, Nehudi, Shraddha, Shweta, Shailendraji, Gunjan all used to meet up at my flat in Pune, most of the time, the group used to get divided into two - one in favour of my long hairs, and other criticising it. The discussion/debate/argument used to really last long. I used to love the fight - My favourite hobby to make people fight and I keep enjoying. Ha ha ha.

Reactions during my visit home were really cool -

Mom - Anand (my elder bro), give him some money so that he has his hairs cut. (But its always cool to keep getting pocket money from a elder bro - its my right on his money)
Dad - just gave a silent look indicating that - "nalayak, kab sudhrega?" (When will you grow up)
Granny - Tu akela hi aise hai, ya aur log bhi hote hai? (Are you the only weirdo, or there are people doing things like this)
Brother - Kya hai ye? (What is this?)
Bhabhi - Hmmmm.
Hriday - Didnt say anything; was too young to understand a bit, but I bet he must have been happy to see something new to keep snatching.

Now after trying different looks on my hair lengths, am waiting for some incidence like this to start coloring my hairs. And I dont want this incidence to be 'aging'. I am an eternal teenager! (Ek aur dialogue)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

u look HOT with those long hairs..he he he he

Aj said...

I do not have an ability to react to live jokes. I donno what to do.

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha... khajoor !
shai baat toh batayi hi nahi ki weight toh badhane se raha.. toh baal badhaa raha hoon :P

~ SK

vindy said...

Oye 2 mein se ek kaam kar
1. Ball kat aur weightg badaneki jamjat nahi..
2. Weight bada to baal katne ki khanjat nahi ...

Style stmt banata hai to zara style se kar be!!! ChooosLi!

Aniket Aryamane said...

Oye "Baal ki dukaan" :)

But this looks really good for you...maybe you should wait for Billu barber b4 u have a haircut :P