Monday, March 22, 2010

Feel the difference, Feel like God!

You can suddenly feel the difference when you move on from one 5-6 year long relationship with a non-performing and cold being, to someone real Hot. At traffic signals, you get the stares. For real. You are always looking for opportunities to be with the new one. Spend more time together. And the best thing with my new Bajaj Avenger is that it doesn't have a kick lever, so I can never kick her, even if I want to. Dirty mind, what were you thinking ?

Yeah yeah! After waiting-trying for a long time to get my bum out of Chennai, and failing miserably for multiple reasons, I decided to finally not wait for a new bike anymore. Analysed for a couple of weeks, booked and got the delivery in a week. And here I am, riding everyday to office, feeling like God. No No, I am not promoting the Bajaj Avenger - I am just doing some dialoguebaazi.

Well, it does have a bigger turning radius, and quite heavy. Plus there's no kick lever, so if my battery or electrical system goes off, this space will have a blog entry of that experience. Hehehe. But overall, it does give me happiness. Who says, material happiness does not long last? It has lasted me for over 2 weeks and counting. Oju is super happy with the bike. She gets to see her face on the stainless steel cover mounted on the fuel tank :) Grown ups need to learn from kids about finding happiness with whatever resources we have. Ek aur dialogue ;)

1 comment:

life goes on said...

when you are sad ... you also look on the stainless steel cover over the fuel tank ....khush ho jaoge ....apni shakal dekhkar ... he he eh