Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Life Under Control

Well Well Well!

Life's been so much fast paced these days. My bum and my thought process, both are not getting time to settle and rot. This is good in a way - "Khaali dimaag shaitan ka ghar". So very well said.

Nov/Dec were ultra busy with Amu's wedding, and let me remind myself here that I had treated myself with a full 2 weeks off work. No official phone calls, no internet. Just the family time. Love it. Jan-Feb were busy and 'stress' was icing on the cake. Far too many threads running in life's main() than I can handle. Finally, gave up a few of them witnessing the magic of layer by layer de-stressing. Have to get back to my normal self, have to get back to the good-but-not-so-old days of blogging, sketching, laughing, living. Don't want the time to run ahead of me.

Looks like the things are falling in place now. Paid the money for the gym, during mid-Feb; but finally the day 1 happened on 1st March. Finalized the bike - Bajaj Avenger 200 way back in Nov-Dec, but finally booked on 10th Mar. Finalized the vacation, and to get Hriday over to Chennai, but the month is not finalized yet. But yes, it gotta happen pretty soon. Finalized that I gotta get my a$$ out of chennai, but, there are so many buts and ifs. Let me stop here.

No comments: