Sunday, November 9, 2008

Pathetic Pessimistic Poem



Time kept changing each day n night,
Scene kept changing between dark n bright,
Before I could analyze, the opportunity fades away...

Taken efforts to befriend life with full might,
Fell in love with life more than vision of sight,
Efforts or endeavors, tear washes them all away...

Many destinations could have been for me right,
All the paths lead to failures tight,
Before I get conscious, direction betrays me all the way...

Buds do flower, mates do unite,
Those shrunk in winter never blossom is flower's plight,
Special ones who go, will be gone forever and far away...

There I am. I don't believe I had composed this pathetic pessimistic poem. Now if I apply my brains to find out, if life is really such a tough burden on me, I think - its not. Life can never be burden, atleast on a not-so-human-being like me - who doesn't give a damn to so many things. Who cares, where ever I land up. What I care is - its going on and on and on.

Well, when I shared this depressing non-sensical peom with few people, the remarks I got were like this "Oh. Delete it immediately", "Raw-Pure-Good", "Good One", "Okkkaaaaaaaaayyyyy", "Silence", "Are you the poet?" (Well, it means, that if I was not the poet, he would have cribbed like hell). I know, I know - when emotions, negative emotions conquer your logical part of the brain, everything looks bad. There seems no hope of life, just like the relationship blues or the joblessness blues.( or I don't know what other blues are there.)

I guess(yeah, guess), the poem talks more about failures. Because, in life we all do take risks. Risk of all natures - financial risk, relationship risk, career risk, legal risk, physical risk, emotional risk, life risk, risk risk. Did I say risk risk? I need another page to tell you what I mean by risk risk. Even then no one will understand. So forget it at the moment.

But to understand your own life a bit, do take risk. Stretch yourself a bit too far. No one else understands and care for your emotions, not even your own brain. But, I believe, there's someone always, who understands u. And I got mine.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cheesy/ 'flowery' poem. i dun undstd a word !!

Mukeshh Agarwal said...

gud one !

Mukeshh Agarwal said...

nice !