Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Phoonk Phoonk Phoonk le..

Well, its nothing that I hate smokers. So many of my close friends are smokers, regular smokers, irregular smokers. (No chain smokers yet - may be that we all are too young). I really hate myself being a non smoker (or non regular smoker ;-)) - but I will never consider myself a nonsmoker because I always find smokers the most interesting people at the table.

I believe - A cigarette is the perfect type of a perfect pleasure. It is exquisite, and it leaves one unsatisfied. What more can one want? But still following negative poem about smoking got composed in some wierd mood.


With the Butt between the fingers,
For the style's sake,
The brain is oozing with confidence,
So what if it's fake.


The smoke between the lips,
The puff of completeness
When clouds of smoke themselves,
Talk of void and emptyness.

Time to run away from worries,
And the internal screams
While smoke clouds taking shape,
Of dozens of depressed dreams.

With eyes irritated and itching
Kick to the brain, lungs going mean
And then the smoky blurr vision,
Helping the harsh reality not to be seen.

The oeverwhelming feeling of doing,
great and something,
Is nothing but nicotine's version,
Its all illusions, but doing nothing.

Still with the butt between the fingers,
the mischief of going great guns,
Even if it feels like a man, a king
Its still being a king of bums!!!


The Warning - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tobacco_packaging_warning_messages

"Cigrette is absolutely harmfull for health, body and people around!"

No comments: