Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The egg blast - Ande ka funda!


Thursday, Nov 20th, 2008. 11:30 am. I was still at hotel, when I realised, its time to move my bum to office. But being 1130 already, it would make sense if I have my lunch at hotel itself.

Some leftover food from yesterday, orange juice, a banana, and a boiled egg would be enuf for lunch. Kept egg in the oven for boiling, meanwhile ate everything else except the banana. Some haste was there in the mind - I donno why. It happens sometimes, that I want to do everything quick.

So, once the oven beeped (indicating that 7 minutes are done for the egg to boil), I took out the bowl, drained the hot water into the sink. Now this great idea came to my 'master mind'. Lets cool the egg quickly, so that even more time can be saved. And what would be better way to cool a boiling hot egg than pouring cold water on it. I held the bowl containing this egg beneath the water tap; and there it went off. The Egg Blasted. Whooooa!!! All the egg yellow on my face and shirt. It hurt all over my face. But it didn't took me even a second - to go to the mirror to see 'How am I looking?'. I was looking great. But WTF! I don't even have a camera. All mismanagement. Well, I enjoyed my own looks. But it hurt. The egg was boiling hot. So, I had to wash it off. With cold water. (I know, I know - I am way too wierd).

Even after the egg was washed away, it left some mark. And my face looked even wierd. With two major marks. On each sides of my cheeks. Red spots. He he he!

Now, with the thanksgiving sale almost around the corner, I have a good reason to buy a camera. I never want to miss any such moments. But it doesn't mean that - I am going to repeat egg blast. Well, who knows. I donno!!!

3 comments:

vindy said...

:))... Sahi hai D... So did you lick in the egg? I mean pet bhara ki nahi hahahaaa... You must have had that bufoon look for quiet some time! :)

Nice one man...

Anonymous said...

OMG, I didn't know that could happen!! Funny though, when we read about it later.

And thanks for your kind words on my blog.

Keep posting!

Cheers!!

Unknown said...

nice read! :)
how cum there's no sharing engine on ur blog. Tell-a-Friend is the best as of now